Click below for additional detailsLearn More
Welcome to The ECC!
At The ECC, our clients, families, staff and visitors are always our primary concern. Based on new guidance from public health authorities, we have decided to close all service locations for the period of March 18th - April 5th.
Client services are available by telephone:
- Autism Services: For current ABA and IBI autism clients, please contact 416-240-1111 ext. 2359 or ext. 2260. For current and new Private Pay autism clients, please contact 416-240-1111 ext. 2271.
- Child Care Consultation: To contact your Child Care Consultation provider, please call 416-240-1111 at their extension.
- Counselling Services: Support for current clients will be provided through phone sessions with your Child and Family Therapist. Please contact your Child and Family Therapist directly at 416-240-1111 at their extension.
- Day Treatment: Support for current day treatment clients will be provided by phone with your child’s therapist. Please contact your child's therapist or Gillian Kerr at ext. 2222.
- Walk-In Clinic: Support is available for new and returning walk-in clients. Please call 647-272-8482 to schedule a booked session with our walk-in therapist.
We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation. Please continue to check here for updates. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
The ECC is an accredited Children’s Mental Health Centre providing effective mental health and autism services for children, youth and their families in West Toronto. The ECC’s services include workshops, consultation, training and treatment.
The Centre is committed to providing services that are client-centred, knowledgeable and effective. Whether individually or as a team, The ECC staff are dedicated to:
Supporting and improving child, youth and family well being
Making a meaningful lasting impact
Contributing to Excellence in Children’s Mental Health
The ECC believes that children’s mental health needs are best met in partnership with their families and caregivers and in collaboration with those in the community who care for and support children and youth.
Services at The ECC are responsive and accessible and meet the highest standards of quality, excellence and best practice. Services are strength based, coordinated and outcome oriented. Evaluation of the services is ongoing and clients and community partners are invited to provide feedback.