Program Updates and Closures
May 15, 2020
IMPORTANT AGENCY UPDATE:
The Province of Ontario has announced Phase 1 of the gradual re-opening of services.
Health and safety continues to be a priority. Our agency will be following Toronto Public Health guidelines to plan and prepare our sites for eventual, gradual in-person services.
Our physical sites will continue to remain closed during this time of planning and preparation and we will update this site regarding our progress.
PLEASE NOTE: All of our services remain available during this time and can be accessed remotely by phone or videoconferencing for both existing and new clients. Please see the information below for specific services.
- Autism Services: Current ABA and IBI autism clients, please contact 416-240-1111 ext. 2359 or ext. 2260. Current and new Private Pay autism clients, please contact 416-240-1111 ext. 2271.
- Child Care Consultation: To contact your Child Care Consultation provider, please call 416-240-1111 at their extension.
- Counselling Services: Support for current clients will be provided through phone sessions with your Child and Family Therapist. Please contact your Child and Family Therapist directly at 416-240-1111 at their extension.
- Day Treatment: Support for current day treatment clients will be provided by phone with your child’s therapist. Please contact your child's therapist or Gillian Kerr at 416-240-1111 ext. 2222.
- Walk-In Clinic: Support is available for new and returning walk-in clients. Please call 647-272-8482 to schedule a booked session with our walk-in therapist.
We thank you for your patience during this challenging time.
March 17, 2020
The Etobicoke Children's Centre will no longer be offering in person walk in counselling from March 17th - April 5th; Telephone support will be available beginning March 18th . To schedule a booked phone counselling session, please call 647 272-8482 between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm
March 13, 2020
The ECC Autism Program Cancellation
As a precautionary measure in relation to the COVID-19 health advisories, we have made the decision to cancel:
- Autism ABA group programs including private pay autism services effective Saturday, March 14th - Saturday March 21st.
- The IBI program for the week of March 16th - March 20th at which time we will review the situation.
Letter to families re: ABA and IBI Autism Programs
Letter to families re: Private Pay Autism Services
All families will be contacted by a program supervisor to discuss their individual circumstances. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.